Saturday, November 3, 2007

Funny Sms

As by xperience my advice 4u friends- have only one girl friend otherwise ur life will b very sad like me ,1side Aishwarya puling me 4 cinema other side Sania pulling me 4 Tennis and kareena keeps sending luv messages 2 me! Silly gals!Wat can i do? Hey Wait.I'm getting a call from katrina kaif….

What is the height of mixed emotions???
when ur mother in law falls from 7th floor on ur mercedes!!!!


Excuse...me what is ur sms account no ? i want to check...some error is there...kyon ki sms jata to hai par aata nahi hai....

Y does Waheeda Rehman never changes her saree in the film GUIDE? Coz Dev Anand says: O mere humrahi, meri baanh thame chalna, badle duniya SARI, tum na badalna


A Gorgeous Girl walks up 2 Profesor's cabin & says: I'll do anything 2 Pass d Exam.
Prof: Anything?
Girl: Ya
Prof: ??
Girl : Ya !!
Prof: Then Go & study...!!


There is a small gap between confidence & over confidence. YOU can kiss your Girlfrd is confidence. ONLY YOU can kiss ur Girlfrd is over confidence....

No comments: